Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Valentines Day Gift for your Spouse


Valentines Day Gift for your Spouse

We all love this day don't we! There are many gifts available in the market but nothing beats gifting something homemade for your loved ones. Since its made with love it makes the gift more personal and special. I made this gift box for my husband. I didn't want to fill it up with stuff, but keep it selective. There are just 3 items in the box. The box is covered in red paper. The lid is personalized. I have also made a moving heart greeting card along with it. On the inner side of the lid, I wrote him a poem.
The box is compact, oozes love and is a feel good gift!




It is small gestures like these which take your relationship ahead. So if you too are looking for something like this to gift your spouse, do contact me. I can customize it according to your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment