Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Personalized Wedding Invite


Personalized Wedding Invite

Weddings are fun! The hard-work that goes into making it a success is even more fun. There is lot of hustle bustle behind the scenes. The couple is busy planning many things. It is very easy to get flustered or overwhelmed. Today, times have changed.



We don't just hire a photographer for the wedding day anymore. The role of a photographer has increased, it spreads across pre and post wedding shoots. There are fancy props used for photo-shoots, the pictures turn out to be more fun and lively than the ways wedding pictures looked back then. Same way, the wedding invites have also evolved. It is no longer the standard printed wedding cards. Couples want to make the invites personal too. There are Save The Date videos which are creatively designed to suit the personality of the couple.
I have been making short films for some time now. I recently made a wedding invite video for my brother's wedding. He coaxed me into it. He wanted me to make something original and creative. Here is the video I made. I own this video. If you looking for making such creative invites for any occasion, you can contact me for orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment