Wednesday, August 19, 2015

52 Reasons why I Love You - A new year gift for your Spouse


52 Reasons why I Love You - A new year gift for your Spouse

It was new year's eve. I wanted to gift my husband something special to mark the beginning of the new year. Since we have 52 weeks in a year, I wanted to make something correlating to that. So I came up with an idea to make a customized and personalized jar letting him know why I love him. I have 52 reasons to back it up with.




It was a fun project as I had to be creative in coming up with 52 reasons. It obviously cannot be repetitive and needs to convey exactly what I feel. So it was little challenging to keep coming up with different reasons at one time as your mind just stops thinking. Finally I did manage to make this personalized jar with my reasons in it! I tied a twine around each slip of paper. I kept this colorful by using different colors of paper.


I was excited to present this to him. On January 1st, I placed this on his bedside and waited for him to wake up and spot this. It was a fun morning. He was very happy to see this gift. He loves gifts which are personalized and home made. He patiently read each one of it. I noticed the smile on his face every time he read a reason. My gift did serve its purpose.


 I can make one for you, customize it to your need and occasion. Contact me if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment