Monday, August 18, 2014

Minty Cucumber raita


Minty Cucumber Raita

I have made cucumber raita many times before, so this time I wanted to try something different in this raita as I was getting bored making it the same way. I decided to add some mint leaves in it & yes the taste became even more cooler!



I took:
1 cup thick curd, beat it to make it smooth
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup mint leaves
salt & coriander-cumin powder for seasoning

Procedure:
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl & let it cool in the refrigerator till its required for serving.

Like most fresh uncooked food, this mint flavored cucumber raita is packed with nutrients & is also good for our skin. What more can we ask for!
You can even blend this in a blender to make an innovative chaas.


No comments:

Post a Comment